- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Many couples pour a lot of time, effort, and money into the wedding that starts their life together. Unfortunately, many do not put much thought into life after the wedding, other than the fact they want a long and happy marriage. But how does a couple build a happy marriage, especially if they have few firsthand experiences?
Author David G. Kay shares the knowledge gained through his experience in teaching young couples about marriage in From This Time On. He provides newlyweds and young couples with the basics for a happy marriage built on the foundation of God’s Word. Based on the Bible and focused on problems today’s couples face, the material presented in From This Time On is simple, direct, and easy to read and understand. A helpful index divides the studies into a directed path, which can guide the couple to go where their need is.
From This Time On brings mature insight and guidance to newlyweds and couples. God’s Word and Kay’s experience combine to help couples find the long-lasting love and support they seek.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Start A New Search