God created us with a variety of feelings, including anger. As children of God it is our responsibility to manage our anger in positive and acceptable ways.
Children will have opportunity to:
- receive the tools, techniques, and resources they need to manage angry feelings;
- discover positive ways to handle anger;
- explore how good nutrition can help avoid problems with anger;
- explore the negative affects anger can have on health and learn positive alternatives;
- learn some Bible verses related to anger management and living in peace;
- learn and practice the S.T.O.P. approach for handling anger.
is a rotation model curriculum using eight stations (art, cooking, computer, games, video, music/movement, science, storytelling) using a life to Bible format. For children grades K-6 with activities for both younger and older children. Contains complete lesson plans, stories, activities, scripts, unit set-up tips, list of resources, print music, word transparencies, and a music CD.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.