- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Imagine a school where the leaders in student government, academics, the arts, and sports brought out the best in themselves and their peers. Impossible?? Maybe not!
Tommy Nelson's new PowerPak series by John C. Maxwell adapts for ages 10 - 14 the leadership techniques from Maxwell's New York Times bestseller Developing the Leader within You.
In the PowerPak series, Maxwell gives a simple step-by-step plan for any young person to learn leadership skills before reaching high school or college. Topics covered include peer relationships, influence, priorities, integrity, problem solving, and self-discipline.
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called Americas #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds most influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizationsThe John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIPhave trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Service
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search