In Chicken Soup for the Soul: Power Moms, you can read 101 true stories from mothers who made a choice to leave the workforce and raise their children at home. These courageous women are today's "power moms." Hear from their grateful husbands and children. Perfect for book groups, it also contains a convenient reader guide.
1. Issue of moms leaving the workforce, opt-out moms hot topic these days in the media
2. Stories positively discuss the choices made by mothers to give up their full time work to be stay at home or work from home moms
3. Includes stories from grateful husbands and children
4. Must have book for Mother’s Day
5. Every mom views herself as a “Power Mom.”
Wendy Walker,author of Four Wives and The Queen of Suburbia, has become the go-to media expert on women leaving the workforce to raise their families and run their homes. This book contains 101 great stories from mothers who have made the choice to stay home, or work from home,while raising their families These multi-tasking, high-performing women have become today's Power Moms. Every stay-at-home and work-from-home mom will view this book as having been written just for her. Perfect for book groups, it will contain a reader guide.
Chicken Soup for the Soul is revitalized,with up-to-date content and fresh new look on its fifteenth anniversary. Jack Canfiekd and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Wendy Walker is a nationally recognized expert on mothers, and is the author of Four Wives(Feb 2008) and The Queen of Suburbia (summer 2009).
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.