- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Bestselling author Stormie Omartian presents heartfelt prayers from her newest book, The Power of
Prayer to Change Your Marriage. Small enough to keep in purse or pocket for quick conversations with God, this little book
will help unlock the power of prayer in readers' lives. They'll come away understanding as never before how to
- look to God to strengthen and protect their marriage
- pray for their marriage in order to keep their hearts aligned with one another
- overcome issues of anger, infidelity, or any other problem that might try to undo what God has joined together
Readers by the millions have loved the power and insight of Stormie's books on prayer. She now
turns her attention to the deeper issues in the union between husband and wife. With the same care and insight she touches
readers' lives with the truth and hope to be found in hearts that seek God.
Heather Roth5 Stars Out Of 5January 22, 2009Heather RothLove it. She words some of the prayers so sensitively, yet says what needs to be said.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Real Life for Kids: Knowing Jesus as Your Savior - eBookRod BakerHarrison House / 2013 / ePub$0.994 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44972EB
Keepers of the Covenant, The Restoration Chronicles Series #2 - eBookLynn AustinBethany House / 2014 / ePub$8.53 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$15.99Save 47% ($7.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65453EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Search