- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Bestselling author Stormie Omartian presents heartfelt prayers from her newest book, The Power of
Prayer to Change Your Marriage. Small enough to keep in purse or pocket for quick conversations with God, this little book
will help unlock the power of prayer in readers' lives. They'll come away understanding as never before how to
- look to God to strengthen and protect their marriage
- pray for their marriage in order to keep their hearts aligned with one another
- overcome issues of anger, infidelity, or any other problem that might try to undo what God has joined together
Readers by the millions have loved the power and insight of Stormie's books on prayer. She now
turns her attention to the deeper issues in the union between husband and wife. With the same care and insight she touches
readers' lives with the truth and hope to be found in hearts that seek God.
Heather Roth5 Stars Out Of 5January 22, 2009Heather RothLove it. She words some of the prayers so sensitively, yet says what needs to be said.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Search