- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Bestselling author Stormie Omartian presents heartfelt prayers from her newest book, The Power of
Prayer to Change Your Marriage. Small enough to keep in purse or pocket for quick conversations with God, this little book
will help unlock the power of prayer in readers' lives. They'll come away understanding as never before how to
- look to God to strengthen and protect their marriage
- pray for their marriage in order to keep their hearts aligned with one another
- overcome issues of anger, infidelity, or any other problem that might try to undo what God has joined together
Readers by the millions have loved the power and insight of Stormie's books on prayer. She now
turns her attention to the deeper issues in the union between husband and wife. With the same care and insight she touches
readers' lives with the truth and hope to be found in hearts that seek God.
Heather Roth5 Stars Out Of 5January 22, 2009Heather RothLove it. She words some of the prayers so sensitively, yet says what needs to be said.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Collected Prayers
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Search