- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
International speaker Sharon Jaynes believes that women have incredible power in their sphere of
influence with the words they speak.
Words are one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and they can be used for
good or evil. When God created our world, He did so with words. He said, "Let there be..." and it was so.
While our words cannot bring into existence things that are not, they do have the power to build courage into a husband's
life, instill confidence into a child's heart, fan into flames the dying embers of a friend's smoldering dreams,
and draw the lost to Christ.
This book is for every woman who desires to use her words to build up rather than
tear down, to encourage rather than discourage, to cheer rather than jeer. It is for all who desire to have more
control over that mighty force called the tongue.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind - eBookJoyce Meyer5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 21%
Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackTodd Burpo, Lynn Vincent5 Stars Out Of 5 1047 ReviewsSave 53%Video
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search