- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
International speaker Sharon Jaynes believes that women have incredible power in their sphere of
influence with the words they speak.
Words are one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and they can be used for
good or evil. When God created our world, He did so with words. He said, "Let there be..." and it was so.
While our words cannot bring into existence things that are not, they do have the power to build courage into a husband's
life, instill confidence into a child's heart, fan into flames the dying embers of a friend's smoldering dreams,
and draw the lost to Christ.
This book is for every woman who desires to use her words to build up rather than
tear down, to encourage rather than discourage, to cheer rather than jeer. It is for all who desire to have more
control over that mighty force called the tongue.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Power of a Woman's Words Workbook and Study Guide, The - eBookSharon JaynesHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$7.29 Retail:
$9.99Save 27% ($2.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50769EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search