- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
Series: Power of Praying
Stormie Omartian's bestselling The Power of a Praying series (more than 28 million copies sold) is rereleased with fresh new covers and new material to reach a still-growing market of readers eager to discover the power of prayer for their lives.
After 20 years of raising her son and daughter alongside her husband, Michael, Stormie looks back at the trials and joys of parenting and the power in praying for her children. In these easy-to-read chapters, Stormie shares from personal experience as to how parents can pray for their kids'
- character development
- peer pressure
- school experiences
- relationship with God
This resource will help you to be an amazing praying parent whether your kids are three or thirty-three.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Magnificent Obsession: Embracing the God-Filled Life - eBookAnne Graham LotzZondervan / 2009 / ePub$8.995 Stars Out Of 5 28 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2939EB
Straight Talk: Overcoming Emotional Battles with the Power of God's Word - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2008 / ePub$7.80 Retail:
$8.99Save 13% ($1.19)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8023EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Family
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search