- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2001
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
The Sacred Way: Spiritual Practices for Everyday LifeTony JonesZondervan/Youth Specialties / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 27% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW58108
Postmodern Children's Ministry: Ministry to Children in the 21st Century ChurchIvy BeckwithZondervan/Youth Specialties / 2004 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW257549
This Way to Youth Ministry: An Introduction to the AdventureDuffy RobbinsZondervan / 2004 / Hardcover$23.49 Retail:
$39.99Save 41% ($16.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48693
The rules have changed. Everything you believe is suspect. The world is up for grabs. Welcome to the emerging postmodern culture. A "free zone" of rapid change that places high value on community, authenticity, and even God--but has little interest in modern, Western-tinged Christianity. Postmodern Youth Ministry addresses these enormous philosophical shifts and shows how theyre affecting teenagers.
dan4 Stars Out Of 5June 21, 2002danTony Jones wrote a thought-provoking account of his evaluation and vision of a changing world of youth ministry. Careful consideration of his work should lead any youth leader to reconsider what and why we do what we do in ministry, let go of our sacred cows, and pursue a method of ministry that will speak to students in their own language while communicating the experience of a Savior.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Start A New Search