- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
In both subtle and distinct ways, postmodernism has permeated American life, becoming a part of our schools, our TV shows, our churches, our conversations, and even our own thinking. How often have we said or heard, "Do what you want, but don't push your values on me," or "You live your life, and I'll live mine"?
Its sheer pervasiveness demands that we ask: Is there anything wrong with postmodernism, or with the tolerance, pluralism, individualism, and casualness that it promotes?
With compelling illustrations from current events and everyday life, as well as his customary sound analysis, Millard Erickson equips discerning evangelical Christians not only to understand and recognize the phenomenon of postmodernism but to deal with its effects in a relevant, biblically minded way. As he unearths its evolution, he forcefully reveals postmodernism's inherent problems and its incoherence with the teachings of God's Word. He also unveils the greatest areas of concern for Christians and gives people the tools they need to respond more wisely, believe more certainly, and discern more soundly in this confusing age.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy
- eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Start A New Search