ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
In both subtle and distinct ways, postmodernism has permeated American life, becoming a part of our schools, our TV shows, our churches, our conversations, and even our own thinking. How often have we said or heard, "Do what you want, but don't push your values on me," or "You live your life, and I'll live mine"?
Its sheer pervasiveness demands that we ask: Is there anything wrong with postmodernism, or with the tolerance, pluralism, individualism, and casualness that it promotes?
With compelling illustrations from current events and everyday life, as well as his customary sound analysis, Millard Erickson equips discerning evangelical Christians not only to understand and recognize the phenomenon of postmodernism but to deal with its effects in a relevant, biblically minded way. As he unearths its evolution, he forcefully reveals postmodernism's inherent problems and its incoherence with the teachings of God's Word. He also unveils the greatest areas of concern for Christians and gives people the tools they need to respond more wisely, believe more certainly, and discern more soundly in this confusing age.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy
- eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Start A New Search