Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
In both subtle and distinct ways, postmodernism has permeated American life, becoming a part of our schools, our TV shows, our churches, our conversations, and even our own thinking. How often have we said or heard, "Do what you want, but don't push your values on me," or "You live your life, and I'll live mine"?
Its sheer pervasiveness demands that we ask: Is there anything wrong with postmodernism, or with the tolerance, pluralism, individualism, and casualness that it promotes?
With compelling illustrations from current events and everyday life, as well as his customary sound analysis, Millard Erickson equips discerning evangelical Christians not only to understand and recognize the phenomenon of postmodernism but to deal with its effects in a relevant, biblically minded way. As he unearths its evolution, he forcefully reveals postmodernism's inherent problems and its incoherence with the teachings of God's Word. He also unveils the greatest areas of concern for Christians and gives people the tools they need to respond more wisely, believe more certainly, and discern more soundly in this confusing age.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Genesis Flood: The Biblical Record and Its Scientific Implications, 50th Anniversary EditionJohn C. Whitcomb, Henry M. MorrisP & R Publishing / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$16.99Save 34% ($5.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW383951Video
Find Related Products
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- eBooks >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy
- eBooks >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Start A New Search