- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Busy. Hurried! FRAZZLED!!! A mom's life is anything but tranquil. With multiple responsibilities as caretaker, taxi driver, short-order cook, and domestic servant, what most women need in life is more calm-and less stress!
More Calm, Less Stress provides that positive, biblically-based plan to help women realistically create an atmosphere of peace that she and her family so desperately need. The five delightful and doable action steps help mothers make their home a positive place to live.
This is the first book in the Positive Plan series that will also include:
- A Positive Plan for Creating More Fun, Less Whining (June 2006)
- A Positive Plan for Creating More Love, Less Anger (June 2007)
Karol Ladd, a former teacher, has authored twenty-one books, including the best-selling Silver Angel Award-winning The Power of a Positive Mom. The founder and president of Positive Life Principles, Inc. and co-founder of a character-building club called USA Sonshine Girls, Karol loves sharing creative ideas for families and positive principles for life. She and her husband, Curt, have two daughters and reside in Dallas, Texas.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search