- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 636
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 11.02 X 8.27 X 1.28 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Elevating Excellence: Secrets to Closing the Leadership GapCurtis WallaceDestiny Image / 2013 / Other$50.09 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$119.99Save 58% ($69.90)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW403268
Churches have become such an entity that they are being structured and led much as normal businesses are run.
Because of this, churches must provide adequate and effective services to their employees. Proper descriptions of the jobs and related positions of the employees in the church are critical to having an effective staff that can best serve the community. Descriptions of what is expected of volunteers are also crucial to having sufficient servants to do the work God desires of them. This book is a collection of position descriptions, as well as the whats, whys, and hows of developing, implementing, and maintaining effective descriptions for both career employees and volunteers. In addition to the more than 170 descriptions included in the book, more than 950 descriptions are available for download.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Start A New Search