- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Gossip. Teasing. Arguments. When does normal kid stuff cross the line to harmful behavior? Get the straight talk about friendship, cliques, and more in Girl Politics. You'll find the 411 on friends, bullies, and what to do when the girls you hang out with are both. Not only will you find survival skills to protect yourself from girls who are out to hurt you, you'll also get on how tips to make your real friendships even more amazing. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
Other Customers Also Purchased
KJV Personal Size Giant Print Reference Bible, bonded leather, blackHendrickson Publishers / Bonded Leather$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$29.95Save 33% ($9.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW560999
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search