This is a pocket sized Japanese Dictionary.
Intended for use by tourists, students, and businesspeople traveling to Japan, Pocket Japanese Dictionary
is an essential tool for communicating in Japanese and a great way to learn Japanese. It features all the essential Japanese vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and eay–to–read type will make any future trip to Japan much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Japanese and Japanese to English dictionary, Pocket Japanese Dictionary
contains important notes on the Japanese language, Japanese grammar and Japanese pronunciation. All Japanese words are written in the Romanized form as well as Japanese script (hiragana and katakana
) and characters (kanji
) so that in the case of difficulties, the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with. This dictionary contains:
- The 4,500 most commonly used words in the Japanese language.
- Romanized Japanese and Japanese script (kanji and kana).
- English–Japanese and Japanese–English sections.
- An introduction to and history of the Japanese language.
- Information on Japanese grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Japanese correctly.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy include: Pocket Korean Dictionary, Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, and Pocket Cantonese Dictionary.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.