Pocket History of Evangelical Theology
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Finding its antecedents in early Pietism of the late seventeenth century, Olson traces its development through the revivalism in Great Britain and America in the eighteenth century from its roots within Puritanism, Wesleyanism and the Great Awakening. Olson then takes us forward in time as he considers evangelicalism in its connection with the Old Princeton theology, Holiness-Pentecostalism and fundamentalism, tracing its course to our contemporary context.
Great as a reference book, a refresher course or for use in introductory theology classes.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Shapers of Christian Orthodoxy: Engaging with Early and Medieval TheologiansEdited by Bradley G. GreenIVP Academic / 2010 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$30.00Save 83% ($25.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW838861
Common Roots: The Original Call to an Ancient-Future FaithRobert E. Webber, David NeffZondervan / 2009 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$18.99Save 95% ($18.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW291855
Keil & Delitzsch Commentary on the Old Testament, 10 Volumes: Updated EditionC.F. Keil, F. DelitzschHendrickson Publishers / 1996 / Hardcover$149.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 43 Reviews
$695.00Save 79% ($546.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73884
John: Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and PreachingGerard SloyanWestminster John Knox Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$25.00Save 32% ($8.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW234362
"A helpful essay that tells the story of his many-sided subject."
"Roger Olson demonstrates that he is not only a formidable theologian in his own right but also one who has an uncommon command of the work of others."
Barry in Bakersfield5 Stars Out Of 5Terrific!January 19, 2015Barry in BakersfieldQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you have ever wondered where Evangelical theology came from, you will like this little book. Hits the high points well without undue brevity. It was exactly what I hoped it would be and the price was great.
GeorgeSan Antonio TXAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Love the book but wish it has larger typeDecember 3, 2013GeorgeSan Antonio TXAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5The book is excellent but I need a magnifier to read it. I only wish it came in bigger print. The work is superb in its lay out and very readable beyond the type print problem. I learned so much from it I would hardly know where to begin.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Evangelicalism
- Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Evangelicalism
- Academic >> Church History >> Reference Works
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological References >> Reference Works
- Books >> Church History >> Evangelicalism
- Books >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Evangelicalism
- Books >> Church History >> Reference Works
- Books >> Closeouts
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological References >> Reference Works
- Closeouts >> Academic
- Closeouts >> Books
- Start A New Search