- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Author Lisa T. Bergren helps busy moms prioritize their relationships with others and offers practical ideas to enhance their six key relationships: with self, spouse, friends, family of origin, community, and God. With in-depth research, heartfelt personal experience, and expert advice, Bergren shows women that keeping their six key relationships vital may take work--but it's well worth the effort. Whether she has just brought a new baby home or is still trying to find her footing raising young children, every mom can benefit from the wisdom found in this book.
--Carolyn Castleberry, cohost of CBN's Living the Life on ABC Family Channel and author of It's About Time!
"Lisa Bergren put to words what I'd always felt as a mom but was not always able to verbalize. This book makes me feel as if I belong to a special club. It also makes me understand why relationships are so needed in day-to-day life on this planet. Good stuff!"
--Tricia Goyer, author of Blue Like Play Dough and Generation NeXt Parenting
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search