- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 10.75 X 8.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Piper is a gentle dog, courageous and anxious to please. He does his best to follow his mother's advice, but when his grim new master treats Piper badly, he is terrified and runs away. Will Piper's humble, quiet courage be better appreciated in the big city?
This story, written and illustrated by award-winning author and illustrator Emma Chichester Clark, will inspire young readers to stand up for their beliefs. And the loveable Piper is sure to capture their hearts.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Books >> Children >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books >> Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Start A New Search