Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon (2 volumes in 1 / ESV Edition): The Fellowship of the Gospel and The Supremacy of Christ - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Preaching the Word
Pauls epistles to the churches of Philippi and Colossae, and to Philemon stand together as some of the most profound illustrations of the unifying power of the gospel in all of Scripture. Highlighting the reconciliation that Christians enjoy in and through Jesus, Pauls lofty words and impassioned exhortations spur us to embrace one another as brothers and sisters in Christ.
These books also cover important topics such as:
- Joy for the Christian life
- The priority of the gospel
- Finding true contentment in Christ
- Safeguards against seduction
- The source of fullness for the Christian family
In this study of Philippians, Colossians, and Philemon, renowned pastor R. Kent Hughes amplifies and explains the apostle Pauls message with memorable illustrations and penetrating insights into the biblical text. His careful exegesis and perceptive applications will encourage fresh understanding and promote lasting growth as readers are systematically led through Gods Word.
R. Kent Hughes (DMin, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is senior pastor emeritus of College Church in Wheaton, Illinois, where he served as pastor for 27 years. He has authored numerous books including the best-selling Disciplines of a Godly Man, and is the series editor of the award-winning Preaching the Word commentary series.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Colossians
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philemon
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philippians
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Colossians
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philemon
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philippians
- Start A New Search