- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Wise Christians understand that opposition and suffering are normal for the church and are prepared for anything. That's why Christians today need the message of 1 Peter - a letter to first-century believers surrounded by trials and hostility.Why does God let this happen? How can my faith survive? How should I treat those who cause me suffering? These questions and more are covered in five sessions, full of practical application. Whatever happens, let's be prepared, so that our faith 'may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.'
- Talkabout: discussion starters
- Investigate: inductive study questions
- Explore More: (optional) questions that connect the text with other parts of the Bible
- Apply sections
- Getting Personal opportunities for each member
- Prayer thanksgiving and requests based on the text studied.
The Leader's Guide provides historical background information, explanations of the text, guidance on how best to help uncover the truths, and extra activity ideas.
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Good Book Company
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.27 X 5.51 X 3.55 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Good Book Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
Keep Calm Wirebound NotepadChristian Art Gifts / 2014 / Gift$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW121881X
Q: How many chapters are in this 1 Peter Bible study; where can I see the table of contents?
There are five chapters; The Table of Contents are as follows:
Why Study 1 Peter?
1. Living with Hope 1 Peter 1:1-21
2. Living with one another 1 Peter 1:22-2:10
3. Living in the Word 1 Peter 2:11-3:7
4. Living with hostility 1 Peter 3:8-4:19
5. Living with Confidence 1 Peter 5:1-14
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search