- All Products
- Church Supplieshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1014709&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The four viewpoints:
- Contemplative-Reflective Model focused on prayer, reflection and storytelling is explained by Dr. Scottie May, professor of Christian Education at Wheaton College.
- Instructional-Analytical Model focused on bible study and memorization is explained by Gregory C. Carlson and John K. Crupper, both on staff with AWANA
- Pragmatic-Participatory Model focused on active learning and practical application is explained by Trisha Graves, Childrens Pastor at Mariners Church, Irvine, CA.
- Media-driven Engagement Model focused on high-energy instructional technology is explained by Bill Baumgart and Greg Carper, both on staff with KIDMO
Editor Michael J. Anthony is professor of Christian Education at Biola University and Talbot School of Theology. He has earned a Ph. D. from Claremont Graduate School and lives in Irvine, CA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search