- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The four viewpoints:
- Contemplative-Reflective Model focused on prayer, reflection and storytelling is explained by Dr. Scottie May, professor of Christian Education at Wheaton College.
- Instructional-Analytical Model focused on bible study and memorization is explained by Gregory C. Carlson and John K. Crupper, both on staff with AWANA
- Pragmatic-Participatory Model focused on active learning and practical application is explained by Trisha Graves, Childrens Pastor at Mariners Church, Irvine, CA.
- Media-driven Engagement Model focused on high-energy instructional technology is explained by Bill Baumgart and Greg Carper, both on staff with KIDMO
Editor Michael J. Anthony is professor of Christian Education at Biola University and Talbot School of Theology. He has earned a Ph. D. from Claremont Graduate School and lives in Irvine, CA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
John Dekle4 Stars Out Of 5January 17, 2009John DekleThe book demonstrates how broad the term "evangelical" has become in an effort to become inclussive. This becomes evident in Michael Anthony's inability to gain consensus on the meaning of "Spirituality" from the four presenters. Overall the book provides good perspectives on approaches to Christian education with children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Follow Me As I Follow Christ: A Guide to Teaching Children in ChurchCheryl DunlopMoody Publishers / 2000 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10953
365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know - eBookJohn Edmund HaggaiHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$6.05 Retail:
$7.99Save 24% ($1.94)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4455EB
Give Me Jesus: Gospel-Centered Children's Ministry That Changes Lives - eBookBethany House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW67026EB
Teaching to Change Lives: Seven Proven Ways to Make Your Teaching Come Alive - eBookHoward G. HendricksMultnomah Books / 2011 / ePub$9.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$11.99Save 18% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23255EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search