- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The four viewpoints:
- Contemplative-Reflective Model focused on prayer, reflection and storytelling is explained by Dr. Scottie May, professor of Christian Education at Wheaton College.
- Instructional-Analytical Model focused on bible study and memorization is explained by Gregory C. Carlson and John K. Crupper, both on staff with AWANA
- Pragmatic-Participatory Model focused on active learning and practical application is explained by Trisha Graves, Childrens Pastor at Mariners Church, Irvine, CA.
- Media-driven Engagement Model focused on high-energy instructional technology is explained by Bill Baumgart and Greg Carper, both on staff with KIDMO
Editor Michael J. Anthony is professor of Christian Education at Biola University and Talbot School of Theology. He has earned a Ph. D. from Claremont Graduate School and lives in Irvine, CA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
John Dekle4 Stars Out Of 5January 17, 2009John DekleThe book demonstrates how broad the term "evangelical" has become in an effort to become inclussive. This becomes evident in Michael Anthony's inability to gain consensus on the meaning of "Spirituality" from the four presenters. Overall the book provides good perspectives on approaches to Christian education with children.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search