- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The four viewpoints:
- Contemplative-Reflective Model focused on prayer, reflection and storytelling is explained by Dr. Scottie May, professor of Christian Education at Wheaton College.
- Instructional-Analytical Model focused on bible study and memorization is explained by Gregory C. Carlson and John K. Crupper, both on staff with AWANA
- Pragmatic-Participatory Model focused on active learning and practical application is explained by Trisha Graves, Childrens Pastor at Mariners Church, Irvine, CA.
- Media-driven Engagement Model focused on high-energy instructional technology is explained by Bill Baumgart and Greg Carper, both on staff with KIDMO
Editor Michael J. Anthony is professor of Christian Education at Biola University and Talbot School of Theology. He has earned a Ph. D. from Claremont Graduate School and lives in Irvine, CA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
What Every Small Group Leader Should Know: The Definitive Guide - eBookLarry KreiderChosen Books / 2010 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW67060EB
Reversible Stole, Purple & GreenChristian Brands / Stratford Chapel / Other, N/A$29.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW122475
Devotions for Lent: Meditations Based on Best-Loved Hymns - eBookRobert J. MorganRevell / 2013 / ePub$1.89 Retail:
$2.99Save 37% ($1.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32646EB
When Necessary Use Words: Changing Lives Through Worship, Justice and Evangelism - eBookMike Pilavachi, Liza HoeksmaBethany House / 2007 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW67213EB
John Dekle4 Stars Out Of 5January 17, 2009John DekleThe book demonstrates how broad the term "evangelical" has become in an effort to become inclussive. This becomes evident in Michael Anthony's inability to gain consensus on the meaning of "Spirituality" from the four presenters. Overall the book provides good perspectives on approaches to Christian education with children.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search