- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* Understand more clearly what the Bible says about your personal development.
* Uncover clues about your purpose, destiny, and passions.
* Keep the past from negatively affecting your future.
* Identify and change hidden ungodly beliefs, turn them into empowering new values and habits.
* Learn to identify dreams at night that point toward your life dreams.
* Live a breakthrough lifestyle through which all things are truly possible.
* Develop a life strategy with steps toward an extraordinary future.
You are skillfully coached through a crash course on pursuing your life purpose and are offered encouragement and practical tools for consistently making the kinds of small changes that yield long-term positive results.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
DM Collins5 Stars Out Of 5June 9, 2010DM CollinsIn August 2007 I began to put into practice the principles found in Doug Addison's training seminar, Accelerating Into Your Life's Purpose, which is based on the book, Personal Development God's Way. Every time I take ANY step in this process, my life seems to go "whoosh!" and I truly find myself "acclerating into my life's purpose." My longest-held dream is to become a published writer, to help and encourage others through the dark and difficult issues of life (many of which I have personally experienced) and to live their lives with greater joy and satisfaction. Like most writers, I struggled with self-doubt, fear of failure AND fear of success, procrastination and many other purpose-killing thoughts and behaviors. Doug showed me how to create a MAP (pg. 242) for my life and to take positive actions toward accomplishing my dream in spite of the obstacles that I perceived to be in my way. I learned to Ask the Right Questions (pg. 109) and to put a positive SPIN on my life (Pg. 120). I now truly believe God's Good Intentions (pg. 96) toward me. I now make choices and take actions that reflect my confidence in His love and goodness for my life.I started taking positive steps toward my dream, like writing blog articles and designing a writer's Web site (currently under construction). I even took a chance and submitted a manuscript to a publisher. Less than three years after beginning this process of personal transformation, I signed my first publishing contract and have an invitation to write for that publisher again! Approaching my life God's Way (pg. 45) made all the difference. Today I am living a Breakthrough Lifestyle (pg. 60)!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search