- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Go Ye...! A Command, Not an Option: Extreme Measures Igniting You into the Soul Winner You've Longed to Be - eBookCharles BlackshearWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$2.90 Retail:
$3.95Save 27% ($1.05)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39824EB
Your body is an instrument.
No, its not a flute, or a guitar (I hope).
It is a sacred and original design by a master craftsman with a specific plan and purpose.
Thats a pretty big deal.
From head to foot, the way you view your body is directly connected to how you serve God. Seriously. From the thoughts you think to the steps you take, every part of you is linked to the divine.
Perhaps you are struggling with your body image or are trying to make sense of why God made you as you are. Maybe you are looking for new ways to understand Scripture or to love God more fully. Either way, this book will take you on a thoughtful, funny, and spirit-filled exploration of the way you were designed and will help you better honor the Creator by learning to value his perfectly unique creation (yourself!).
Annie Downs is an author and speaker based in Nashville, Tennessee. Flawed but funny, she uses her writing to highlight the everyday goodness of a real and present God. By weaving together personal stories, humor, and Scripture, she invites the young women reading to experience fulfilled lives with a God who made them on purpose and loves them deeply. When shes not writing books or traveling for speaking events, Annie spends her days writing all over the internetblogging at AnnieBlogs.com and incourage.me, sharing truths about her life in Nashville as a single Christian woman and the stories that are woven into each day. Annie is a huge fan of singer/songwriters, burritos, the Internet, her community of friends, and sports of all kinds.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Teens
- Teens >> Fiction
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search