- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Your body is an instrument.
No, its not a flute, or a guitar (I hope).
It is a sacred and original design by a master craftsman with a specific plan and purpose.
Thats a pretty big deal.
From head to foot, the way you view your body is directly connected to how you serve God. Seriously. From the thoughts you think to the steps you take, every part of you is linked to the divine.
Perhaps you are struggling with your body image or are trying to make sense of why God made you as you are. Maybe you are looking for new ways to understand Scripture or to love God more fully. Either way, this book will take you on a thoughtful, funny, and spirit-filled exploration of the way you were designed and will help you better honor the Creator by learning to value his perfectly unique creation (yourself!).
Annie Downs is an author and speaker based in Nashville, Tennessee. Flawed but funny, she uses her writing to highlight the everyday goodness of a real and present God. By weaving together personal stories, humor, and Scripture, she invites the young women reading to experience fulfilled lives with a God who made them on purpose and loves them deeply. When shes not writing books or traveling for speaking events, Annie spends her days writing all over the internetblogging at AnnieBlogs.com and incourage.me, sharing truths about her life in Nashville as a single Christian woman and the stories that are woven into each day. Annie is a huge fan of singer/songwriters, burritos, the Internet, her community of friends, and sports of all kinds.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Emotional Issues
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Teens
- Teens >> Fiction
- Teens >> Issues
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Teens >> Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search