- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- VeggieTales Characters▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Running Press Kids
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Jen Hills illustrations feature retro-styled artsome done in black-and-whitewhich is perfectly fitting for her charming story about two dogs with clashing personalities. Just like bringing a new baby home from the hospital to a less than enthusiastic sibling, children with younger brothers and sisters will certainly relate to this delightful picture book.
Winner of a 3x3 International Children's Show No. 9 Merit Award for Illustration.
"Adorably illustrated and sweetly told."
Books to Borrow...Books to Buy column
"A funny story that cleverly addresses the important topics of jealousy, bad deeds that arise from that emotion, and making amends, this choice is delightful in every way."
Good Reads with Ronna blog
"The story of Percy and TumTum lets youngsters know that theres a wonderful way to turn that negative feeling into a positive one. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, and your kids will, too!"
The Oakland Journal
"a wonderful read for families who adore dogs."
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books >> Children >> Humor
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Friendship/Relationships
- Start A New Search