Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #18: Penguins and Antarctica: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #40: Eve of the Emperor Penguin - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Magic Tree House Research Guide
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #40: Eve of the Emperor Penguin, they had lots of questions. What do penguins eat? Why do they huddle together in groups? Who won the race to the South Pole? What happens at a research station in Antarctica? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts.
Filled with up-to-date information, photos, illustrations, and fun tidbits from Jack and Annie, the Magic Tree House Fact Trackers are the perfect way for kids to find out more about the topics they discovered in their favorite Magic Tree House adventures. And teachers can use Fact Trackers alongside their Magic Tree House fiction companions to meet common core text pairing needs.
Have more fun with Jack and Annie on the Magic Tree House website at MagicTreeHouse.com!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Mary lives in Connecticut. Natalie makes her home nearby in the Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts. Mary is the author of all the Magic Tree House fiction titles as well as many more books for kids.
SAL MURDOCCA has illustrated more than 200 children's trade and text books. He is also a librettist for children'sopera, a video artist, an avid runner, hiker, and bicyclist, and a teacher of children's illustration at the Parsons School of Design. Sal lives and works in New York with his wife, Nancy.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Fiction >> Children
- Homeschool >> Science >> Life Science >> Zoology
- Non-Fiction >> Science
- eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Start A New Search