- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
In this behind-the-scenes look at sports broadcasting Eli Gold tells how a kid from Brooklyn, New York, went from selling peanuts at Madison Square Garden to being one of the most recognizable voices in all of radio sports broadcasting.
From Peanuts to the Pressbox is an intimate walk down memory lane, reliving some of the greatest moments in Alabama sports (basketball and football) and NASCAR. Gold also shares stories from his early days with Yankees broadcaster Mel Allen and Red Barber and other broadcasting greats, such as Bob Costas, Tom Hammond, Verne Lundquist, Kevin Harlan, Ron Franklin, and Mike Tirico.
Find Related Products
- Crafts & Recreation >> Sports >> Baseball
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Sports
- eBooks >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Sports
- Start A New Search