- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
As a Christian mother, I try to teach my daughters lessons of God's love and grace. However, as they grow, I find my girls are the ones teaching me God-sized lessons.
- I’ve learned to throw out my plans and live by faith.
- I’ve learned to earnestly pray and wait expectantly for God’s response.
- I’ve learned to listen for God’s still, small voice.
- I’ve learned to roll up my sleeves and be a “fisher of men.”
- I’ve learned to seek God’s blessings in the practical day-to-day experiences of life.
I hope you are drawn into these devotions of love and laughter. This compilation of true tales contains honest confessions, humor, and scriptural wisdom. May you laugh out loud at my foibles but ultimately realize when we are weak, God is strong. He loves us unconditionally, and His grace is sufficient.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search