- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Passionate Conviction brings together the most popular and heart-stirring presentations in defense of Christianity from the annual fall conference on apologetics held in association with the Evangelical Philosophical Society, the C. S. Lewis Institute, and the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University.
Applicable to pastors, serious-minded lay people, and university and high school students, these twenty essays are grouped into six dynamic categories:
(1) Why Apologetics?
(4) Comparative Religions
(5) Postmodernism and Relativism
(6) Practical Application.
Among the greatly respected contributors are:
- J. P. Moreland (Has the American Church Lost Her Mind?)
- N. T. Wright (The Resurrection of Jesus as an Event of History)
- Francis J. Beckwith (Is Morality Relative?)
- Sean McDowell (Apologetics for a New Generation)
- Gary Habermas (Dealing with Doubt)
William Lane Craig is research professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California. His Ph.D. in Philosophy is from the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search