- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
God Is Great, God Is Good: Why Believing in God Is Reasonable and Responsible - eBookWilliam Lane Craig, Chad MeisterInterVarsity Press / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17761EB
Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the GospelsJ. Warner WallaceDavid C. Cook / 2012 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW704696Video
Come Let Us Reason: New Essays in Christian Apologetics - eBookEdited by Paul Copan & William Lane CraigB&H Academic / 2012 / ePub$11.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26627EB
God-Breathed: The Undeniable Power and Reliability of ScriptureJosh McDowellBarbour / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 26% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW589417
Passionate Conviction brings together the most popular and heart-stirring presentations in defense of Christianity from the annual fall conference on apologetics held in association with the Evangelical Philosophical Society, the C. S. Lewis Institute, and the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University.
Applicable to pastors, serious-minded lay people, and university and high school students, these twenty essays are grouped into six dynamic categories:
(1) Why Apologetics?
(4) Comparative Religions
(5) Postmodernism and Relativism
(6) Practical Application.
Among the greatly respected contributors are:
- J. P. Moreland (Has the American Church Lost Her Mind?)
- N. T. Wright (The Resurrection of Jesus as an Event of History)
- Francis J. Beckwith (Is Morality Relative?)
- Sean McDowell (Apologetics for a New Generation)
- Gary Habermas (Dealing with Doubt)
William Lane Craig is research professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California. His Ph.D. in Philosophy is from the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search