- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Passionate Conviction brings together the most popular and heart-stirring presentations in defense of Christianity from the annual fall conference on apologetics held in association with the Evangelical Philosophical Society, the C. S. Lewis Institute, and the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University.
Applicable to pastors, serious-minded lay people, and university and high school students, these twenty essays are grouped into six dynamic categories:
(1) Why Apologetics?
(4) Comparative Religions
(5) Postmodernism and Relativism
(6) Practical Application.
Among the greatly respected contributors are:
- J. P. Moreland (Has the American Church Lost Her Mind?)
- N. T. Wright (The Resurrection of Jesus as an Event of History)
- Francis J. Beckwith (Is Morality Relative?)
- Sean McDowell (Apologetics for a New Generation)
- Gary Habermas (Dealing with Doubt)
William Lane Craig is research professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California. His Ph.D. in Philosophy is from the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search