- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Other Customers Also Purchased
Help the next generation hunger after the things of God.
Hopefully, you feel a great need to pursue the knowledge of Scripture and the great works of Christians in the past. How can we pass that on to the next generation, in both our homes and our churches? This study will attempt to answer that question.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: We need to be alarmed at what our children don t know.
--Teaching point two: We need to figure out why our children are not learning about our faith and find practical ways to counteract that problem.
--Teaching point three: We must counteract these cultural trends toward ignorance of spiritual things by showing our youth the value of following Christ.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM What Every Christian Should Know
by Jo H. Lewis and Gordon A. Palmer (1989)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Search