- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
This charming and unique Bible study offers mothers and daughters aged 7-12 a delightful way to strengthen their special bond and grow in their faith. Author Mary Murray inspires great conversations and interactions with clever Scripture-based activities that explore inner beauty, kindness, friendship, and more as she draws moms and daughters together with
- special tea and treat recipes to cook up collaboration and hospitality
- craft projects to turn thoughts and talk to the Creator
- tea party ideas that serve up fellowship and fun
- Bible readings and memory verses along with journaling sections
- mother-daughter moments that celebrate life and faith
Once completed, this study, journal, and activity book will hold dear memories and will provide great joy and encouragement for years to come.
This gift-worthy gathering of sweet ideas will make every occasion extra special and special occasions more meaningful for moms and their little girls.
Other Customers Also Purchased
When He Doesn't Believe: Help and Encouragement for Women Who Feel Alone in Their FaithNancy Kennedy5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 25%
Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Dauther - eBookVicki Courtney5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews$9.99
HCSB Study Bible for Women, Chocolate Genuine Leather, Thumb-Indexed 5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 38%
Find Related Products
- Children >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search