- All Products
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
This charming and unique Bible study offers mothers and daughters aged 7-12 a delightful way to strengthen their special bond and grow in their faith. Author Mary Murray inspires great conversations and interactions with clever Scripture-based activities that explore inner beauty, kindness, friendship, and more as she draws moms and daughters together with
- special tea and treat recipes to cook up collaboration and hospitality
- craft projects to turn thoughts and talk to the Creator
- tea party ideas that serve up fellowship and fun
- Bible readings and memory verses along with journaling sections
- mother-daughter moments that celebrate life and faith
Once completed, this study, journal, and activity book will hold dear memories and will provide great joy and encouragement for years to come.
This gift-worthy gathering of sweet ideas will make every occasion extra special and special occasions more meaningful for moms and their little girls.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Women of the Old Testament: 14 In-Depth Bible Studies for TeensBarbara Frank5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 5%
The Daily Message: Through the Bible in One Year -- SlightlySave 60%
Find Related Products
- Children >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search