- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
In this six-session study, pastor and bestselling author John Ortberg helps us see how Jesus has impacted the world like no other person in history and why it makes a difference in our everyday life. Who is Jesus? He is the hinge of history. He is the hope of the oppressed. He is the inspiration of the despairing. He is the King of Kings. He is the Lord of Lords. He is the greatest teacher who ever lived. He is the greatest mind that ever thought. He sparked the greatest movement that has ever spread. He offered the greatest gift that has ever been given. He alone mastered life. He alone conquered death. He alone overcame sin. He alone grows more present with each passing year. He is the Son of God. He is the Savior of the world. That's who this man is! Designed for use with the video.
John Ortberg is senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of Who is this Man, The Life You've Always Wanted and If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat. John and his wife, Nancy, have three grown children.
still learning5 Stars Out Of 5Who is This Man?August 22, 2014still learningThis is one of the most thought-provoking studies on the Christ I have ever encountered. We used it for our adult Sunday School class, and the videos and discussion were truly amazing growth processes for us as individuals and as a group! We recommended it to our pastor for use for our entire church community.
RobertDe Forest, WIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2013RobertDe Forest, WIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5A great resource for our Adult Education program. Participants really enjoy John Ortberg.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search