- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food - eBookLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / ePub$8.995 Stars Out Of 5 134 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3102EB
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are - eBookAnn VoskampZondervan / 2011 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 225 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3101EB
Walk with Jesus: A Journey to the Cross and Beyond - eBookCharles R. SwindollThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$0.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6144EB
Made to Crave Six Sessions Video Downloads Bundle Plus Bonus Session [Video Download]Lysa TerKeurstZondervan / Video Download$20.93Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW559628
According to bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst, craving isnt a bad thing, but we must realize God created us to crave so wed ultimately desire more of Him in our lives. Many of us have misplaced that craving, overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction. For a woman struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will equip her to:
- Break the Ill start again Monday cycle and start feeling good about herself today
- Stop beating herself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body youve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles arent a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
Designed for use with the video.
Lysa TerKeurst is the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
emeleLakeland, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Informative and biblicalJanuary 10, 2014emeleLakeland, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Easy to read and understand and relate
to how my Savior desires us to take care
of our physical self as well as spiritual.
Encourages one to seek "health", be
strong physically and mentally and
KJudyWrightsville, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2013KJudyWrightsville, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm doing this with several other ladies and we all really enjoy it.
ALM6Surprise, AZAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great resource to balance our lives.October 9, 2012ALM6Surprise, AZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 5This book and accompanying workbook and CD provided the basis for a wonderful in home Bible study along with changing our perspectives on food, eating, self-image, and confidence in ourselves.
Sheri5 Stars Out Of 5May 21, 2012SheriQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Can't reccomend it enough. Get's to the heart of the matter.
Contented in Him5 Stars Out Of 5Practical, informational, biblicalMay 16, 2012Contented in HimQuality: 5Value: 5This workbook is well-written, humorous and solidly based on biblical truth which can be applied to other stuggles Christians face, not just those dealing with food and health.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search