Here's an insightful, encouraging guide for parents who could use a little support while raising children in a culture that tears kids down. Hope and advice abound for surviving the battle of wills, handling the perils of adolescence, discipline and power games, escaping burnout, releasing grown children and much more.
Does your heart skip a beat when you think of all that could go wrong in the parenting years ahead? Anxiety is normal, but your worst fears dont have to become reality. Speaking both as a therapist and a fatherand drawing on a landmark study of thirty-five thousand parentsDr. James Dobson helps you . . .
- prevent child-rearing troubles before they happen
- banish your guilt about hard-to-raise children
- protect your sanity during a childs adolescence
- restore your energy when youre facing burnout
- enhance your relationships with your kids
With more than one million copies sold, this confidence-building classic will help you experience the full joy of parenthoodand what may be the greatest sense of fulfillment youll ever know.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.