- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
GPH Sports Camp Kits
Game Plan--Mega Sports Camp Starter KitMy Healthy Church / 2013 / Other$109.99 Retail:
$129.99Save 15% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW230448Video
Mega Sports Camp: Get Ready!
Mega Sports Camp is a four-time award-winning outreach program (Outreach Magazine) that is a great VBS alternative or event for summer mid-week programs, missions trips, or school vacations. At Get Ready kids learn to prepare for and engage with God’s team! Five daily sessions focus on key themes and biblical people, plus kids hear a Sports Story that connects to the Daily Mega Point. The starter kit includes all the materials you need for 15 hours of sports training to coach soccer, basketball, and cheerleading. Flag football, baseball, cooking, drama and card making guides are also available for increased variety.
Daily Theme (Bible Story / Sports Story):
1. Prepare: Get Ready the game is coming. (David / Jeremy Lin)
2. Focus: Get Ready to focus on the game. (Joshua / Meryl Davis & Charlie White)
3. Encourage: Get Ready to encourage my teammates. (Naaman’s Servant Girl / Kevin Durant)
4. Change: Get Ready to change the game. (Philip / Anthony Robles)
5. Influence: Get Ready to influence the win. (Esther / Terry Fox & Rick Hansen)
2014 Mega Sports Camp: Game Plan
Mega Sports Camp is an award-winning outreach program that is a great VBS alternative or event for summer mid-week programs, missions trips, or school vacations. At Game Plan kids discover that God has a special and unique plan just for them! Five daily sessions focus on key plans God has for kids' lives and include a Bible Story from the life of Moses and a Sports Story that connects to the Daily Mega Point.
Daily Theme (Bible Story / Bible Reference / Sports Story)
1. Strategize: God's Game Plan is on Purpose. (Moses' New Family / Exodus 1,2 / Dale Earnhardt Jr.)
2. Prepare: God's Game Plan Gets Me Ready. (Moses' Desert Training / Exodus 3,4 / Gabby Douglas)
3. Launch: God's Game Plan Puts Me in the Game. (Moses' Royal Challenge / Exodus 7:10-12:40 / Yasiel Puig)
4. Win: God's Game Plan Makes Me Trust Him. (Moses' Great Escape / Exodus 12:31-14:31 / Bubba Watson)
5. Persist: God's Game Plan Takes Time. (Moses' Faithful Life / Numbers 20; Deut. 34; Joshua 3 / David Beckham)
In MEGA Sports Camp: Breaking Free, kids discover that Jesus wants to help them break free from things holding them back in life and in sports. Five sessions focus on key character traits that help them become better athletes and followers of Jesus.
Daily Theme (Bible Story / Bible Reference)
1. Confidence: Break Free from Self-Doubt (Gideon Doubts God’s Plan / Judges 7)
2. Truth: Break Free from Lying (Adam and Eve Blame Others / Genesis 3)
3. Wisdom: Break Free from Bad Choices (Rehoboam Chooses Poorly / 1 Kings 12)
4. Teamwork: Break Free from Selfishness (Peter Finds Forgiveness / John 18, 21)
5. Faith: Break Free from Fear (Peter Walks on the Water / Matthew 14)
MEGA Verse: Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus. (Hebrews 12:1,2)
Beyond the Gold Mega Sports Camp teaches character-building qualities including teamwork, perseverance, respect, sacrifice and strategy with each trait linked to an Old Testament hero (Nehemiah, Noah, Joseph, Abraham and Moses, respectively). Additionally, each them is tied to sports history and teaches young people:
God has a role for me.
God helps me to never give up.
God does not play favorites.
God gave His Son for me.
God's plan is best for me.