- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
GPH Sports Camp Kits
2014 Mega Sports Camp: Game Plan
Mega Sports Camp is an award-winning outreach program that is a great VBS alternative or event for summer mid-week programs, missions trips, or school vacations. At Game Plan kids discover that God has a special and unique plan just for them! Five daily sessions focus on key plans God has for kids' lives and include a Bible Story from the life of Moses and a Sports Story that connects to the Daily Mega Point.
Daily Theme (Bible Story / Bible Reference / Sports Story)
1. Strategize: God's Game Plan is on Purpose. (Moses' New Family / Exodus 1,2 / Dale Earnhardt Jr.)
2. Prepare: God's Game Plan Gets Me Ready. (Moses' Desert Training / Exodus 3,4 / Gabby Douglas)
3. Launch: God's Game Plan Puts Me in the Game. (Moses' Royal Challenge / Exodus 7:10-12:40 / Yasiel Puig)
4. Win: God's Game Plan Makes Me Trust Him. (Moses' Great Escape / Exodus 12:31-14:31 / Bubba Watson)
5. Persist: God's Game Plan Takes Time. (Moses' Faithful Life / Numbers 20; Deut. 34; Joshua 3 / David Beckham)
In MEGA Sports Camp: Breaking Free, kids discover that Jesus wants to help them break free from things holding them back in life and in sports. Five sessions focus on key character traits that help them become better athletes and followers of Jesus.
Daily Theme (Bible Story / Bible Reference)
1. Confidence: Break Free from Self-Doubt (Gideon Doubts God’s Plan / Judges 7)
2. Truth: Break Free from Lying (Adam and Eve Blame Others / Genesis 3)
3. Wisdom: Break Free from Bad Choices (Rehoboam Chooses Poorly / 1 Kings 12)
4. Teamwork: Break Free from Selfishness (Peter Finds Forgiveness / John 18, 21)
5. Faith: Break Free from Fear (Peter Walks on the Water / Matthew 14)
MEGA Verse: Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus. (Hebrews 12:1,2)
Beyond the Gold Mega Sports Camp teaches character-building qualities including teamwork, perseverance, respect, sacrifice and strategy with each trait linked to an Old Testament hero (Nehemiah, Noah, Joseph, Abraham and Moses, respectively). Additionally, each them is tied to sports history and teaches young people:
God has a role for me.
God helps me to never give up.
God does not play favorites.
God gave His Son for me.
God's plan is best for me.