- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
2016 Christian Book Award ®: Bibles Finalists
Within these pages you'll read the most amazing true stories and see God's Word come to life in incredible detail with dramatic illustrations from comic book artist, Sergio Cariello. You'll explore ancient worlds in new and exciting ways and meet fascinating kings and queens, heroic warriors, faithful prophets, and daring revolutionaries. And, within your life, you will see God in action! The Action Bible Study Bible ESV brings preteens into the action with these amazing features:
- What About This?: Gain insights to tough questions about faith
- Unlock It!: Who did what, when, and where and why it matters
- Guess It!: Person, place, or thing—take the challenge with 5 clues
- Activate: Reflect on Bible themes and how they apply now
- Ancient Archives: Discover the cultural history of ancient times—what were weapons, food, clothes, houses, celebrations and traditions like?
- Experience the Drama: Comic book artist Sergio Cariello's dramatic illustrations captures the imagination and transports you to another time
- Book introductions
- 8 pages of full-color maps with index
- Presentation page
- Family Tree page
- 8-point text size
- 8.75" x 5.75" x 1.25"
NLT Dancing in the Desert Devotional Bible: A Refreshing Spiritual Journey with God's People, hardcoverChris TiegreenTyndale House / 2015 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 32% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW381564
Stories of Scripture are often portrayed two-dimensionally, making people in the Bible seem familiar, predictable, even flat. We don’t always read their stories with much awareness of the pressures they faced, the doubts they had, the assumptions they made, or the alternatives they have chosen.
The Dancing in the Desert Devotional Bible in the New Living Translation (NLT) encourages us to take an honest look at the people in the Bible.
Chris Tiegreen, author of many popular devotionals for both men and women, has written 270 devotionals that explore the lives of people in the Bible and how they faced their own life’s wilderness and found meaning, significance, and purpose with God. When we keep our gaze fixed on a story bigger than our own lives, we, too, can learn to dance in even the driest of our deserts.
- 270 devotions & 60 book introductions
- 17 Guided devotional reading plans
- Topical & People indexes
- Devotional Bible Reading Toolkit
- 8-point text size
- 8.75" x 5.75"
The Illustrated Study Bible brings Scripture’s message to life giving you an entirely new visual study experience. Hundreds of information-rich windows to the Bible world instantly communicate foundational truths and complex information in an understandable, compelling way for today’s visual generation.
The who, what, where, when, and why of the Bible come alive with stunning photos, illustrations, infographics, and full color maps integrated seamlessly with background material, study notes, and theme articles. The Illustrated Study Bible empowers you to draw closer to God by opening your eyes to Scripture’s living, powerful message.
- Hundreds of image-rich windows into the Bible's world including over 1000 photos alongside maps, illustrations, and infographics
- In-depth commentary of Theme Notes, Profiles, Study Notes, cross references, Greek and Hebrew word studies, section and book introductions, timelines, Dictionary, Concordance
- 9-point text size
- 9.75" x 6.75"
The NIV Zondervan Study Bible: Unpacking God's Story, Book By Book
The NIV Zondervan Study Bible is an all-new NIV study Bible—designed for the 21st century and built on the truth of Scripture and centered on the gospel message.
An ambitious and comprehensive undertaking, Dr. D. A. Carson—along with a team of over 60 contributors from a wide range of evangelical denominations and perspectives—crafted all-new study notes and other study tools to present a biblical theology of God's special revelation in the Scriptures. It clarifies themes, reviews the progressive acts of God, and gleans theological analysis from biblical revelation.
Use the NIV Zondervan Study Bible to
- Receive insight into God’s Word from more than 60 trusted contributors
- Explore a library of 28 relevant and theologically rich articles by award-winning authors such as Tim Keller, Kevin DeYoung, and Bruce Waltke
- Enjoy ease of reading with this single-column layout with black-letter throughout
- Access free digital online resources to take your study Bible with you wherever you go
- Enrich your study with hundreds of full-color photos, more than 90 maps, and over 60 charts
- Dig more deeply into God’s Word with nearly 20,000 all-new verse-by-verse study notes
- Understand the context, purpose, and theme of every book and major section of the Bible with comprehensive introductions
- Investigate the connectedness of Scripture with cross-references, indexes, and the NIV Concordance
- Presentation page
- 8-point Bible text size, 6.5-point notes text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 2.75"
ESV Reformation Study Bible, 2015 Edition, Hardcover, CrimsonR.C. SproulReformation Trust Publishing / 2015 / Hardcover$39.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$60.00Save 33% ($20.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW694413Video
The Bible is not like any other book because its ultimate Author is God. As the psalmist prayed in Psalm 119:18, "Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law," the new Reformation Study Bible emphasizes the need for the grace of God to lead out of darkness and into the light of Scripture.
The Reformation Study Bible is carefully crafted to offer an unparalleled reading, study, and discipleship experience for every age and stage of the Christian life.
Commentary By Trustworthy Reformed Scholars
- New theological notes from general editor, R.C. Sproul
- Commentary from 75 faithful theologians from around the world
- New topical articles to enrich additional study of Scripture
Thoroughly Revised & Expanded Study Aids
- Over 1.1 million words of verse-by-verse and topical explanations
- Over 20,000 new, revised, or expanded study notes
- Historical creeds and confessions from 2,000 years of church history
New Study Tools & Visual Helps
- 16 pages of high-resolution full color maps at back of Bible
- In-text embedded maps provide quick references as you read
- Concordance, table of weights and measures, and more
- Presentation page
- Bible reading plan
- 9.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 2.00"
- Over $400 in free Bible study resources with online registration