- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
"Mom loved to write to my sister and me," H. Jackson Brown writes. "They began when I was an eight-year old camper away from home for the first time. When I opened Mom's letter, I would always read the P.S. first. I just couldn't wait to discover what revelations, humor,observations, admonitions, and encouragement she wanted to share with me."
"No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs you back,"says one P.S. "Middle age is when you have two choices and you choosethe one that gets you home earlier, " says another.
Jack Brown's mother shared valuable advice with him about the issues ofwisdom, hope, humor, and faith. "Although some were written more thanthirty years ago," Brown says, "they still run with truth andinsight."
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Start A New Search