- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Working people of every conceivable age, sex, marital status, career path, tax bracket, and length of employment have at least one thing in commonthey all feel OVERWORKED, OVERWHELMED & UNDERPAID. But they can fix it. AND YOU CAN FIX IT TOO.
Every day financial planning expert Louis Barajas teaches CEOs and blue-collar workers alike how to make the most of their lives. Now he introduces you to his straightforward and proven plan, complete with simple and creative exercises, to help you go from:
- OVERWORKED. . .to living a balanced life
- OVERWHELMED. . .to being relaxed and in control
- UNDERPAID. . .to doing well through meaningful work
In other words, he shows you how to go from STRESS to SUCCESS.
Louis' goal is to create an economic revolution for the working class, enabling you to attain greater abundance through more thoughtful, purposeful, and rewarding financial choices.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search