- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Overtime, is a true story about Texas high school football, the way it is and what it should really be about love.
A story about facing one's shame and becoming a man of substance, Overtime gives you a look into the author's life and those of the young men he coaches.
Vivid flashbacks and colorful play-by-play make this a book that you won't want to put down. Overtime is an attempt to carve out the eternal question, Why are we here?
Right before your eyes you'll see a wounded boy mature into a man who believes winning in football comes second to winning in life. Overtime is a book about overcoming adversity and learning how to be a real man. It is an honest and moving story that athletes, coaches, and all people can identify with.
Awesome, a must read story. It could change your life.
David McWilliams, University of Texas head football coach, 1987-1991
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Start A New Search