- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Men of Integrity Bible Study
John Mark: A man who bounced back after losing courage.
This study is created specifically for men, can be used for personal or group use, and is full of thought-provoking questions.
All of us have experienced failure whether in ministry, career, or relationships. However, the short glimpses the New Testament offers of the life of John Mark give us encouragement that, despite our failures, God can still use us in important ways.
SCRIPTURE: Mark 14:32 52; Acts 15:36 41; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Philippians 3:12 14; Colossians 4:10; 2 Timothy 4:10
Teaching Point One: Giving up means missing out on God s miraculous work.
Teaching Point Two: Showing up is the biggest hurdle to coming back from failure.
Teaching Point Three: Growing up means moving forward with God.
The profile on page 1265 of the Men of Integrity Devotional Bible (Tyndale, 2002)
Total number of pages in study: 6
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Turning Temptation into Obedience - Word Document [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / Word Document$4.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1494DF
NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, HardcoverTyndale House / 2012 / Hardcover$32.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 45 Reviews
$49.99Save 34% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW339270Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search