Overcoming Depression For Dummies
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Other Customers Also Purchased
Psalms, 3 Volumes: Baker Old Testament Commentary on the Old Testament Wisdom & Psalms [BCOT]John GoldingayBaker / Hardcover$108.99 Retail:
$150.00Save 27% ($41.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW03
Overcoming Depression For Dummies outlines practical methods for recognising and managing the symptoms of depression for those readers who might be too scared to go to their GP, who want to know more about the illness before they seek professional medical guidance, or for those who are just curious about depression and what it means.
Overcoming Depression For Dummies:
- Is written by an expert team of clinical psychologists and provides step-by-step guidelines on proven therapeutic exercises and ways to implement positive psychology methods
- Provides sound advice on nutrition, relaxation and support, to help make those vital first steps towards a happier life
- Gives comprehensive information on the wide variety of prescription medication and complementary therapies available, including their effectiveness and side effects
- Is aimed at people suffering from depression looking for straightforward, realistic advice and also loved ones and parents of those suffering from depression wanting to better understand the condition and find out how they can help.
Charles H Elliott, PhD, and Laura L Smith, PhD, are clinical psychologists.
|Email me when this product is available.|